Saturday 3 December 2011

Men Only Hunt Part Two

My hunting continues, this time I've crunched through another whole bunch of stores and this is what I've put together this time around:


Steam's style:
Skin - Belleza: MOH skin gift, MOH hunt gift #2
Shape - Sweet Sin: Shape 34, MOH hunt gift #59
Hat - Yulicie: Octavio - black, MOH hunt gift #46
Sunglasses & Gloves - FA Creations: Black gloves and Dark Glasses, MOH hunt gift (part only) #35
Piercing - iPoke: Minotour, MOH hunt gift #32
Necklace - Just You Jewels: Necklace men snake, MOH hunt gift #3
Tank - Kennedy's: A7X tank, MOH hunt gift (part only) #43
Jacket & pants - American Bazaar: Black blazer & Street Jeans, MOH hunt gift #1
Belt - Chaos, Panic & Disorder: Wolfs Heads Belt Buckle, MOH hunt gift #40
Pose - Art Body Store: Man in a Fuckin' Cold Day #09, MOH hunt gift #81

I think I've got a few more posts in me yet, I've picked up some pretty fantastic gifts and I've not even finished yet!! The starting point is at American Bazaar and you can find all the details on their blog here.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment