Wednesday 7 September 2011

Steamed Again

I've been enjoying Steam the Hunt and I thought I would throw together some of the items I've picked up along the way this time around. I added a few extra bits and pieces as well and this is the result:


With an inworld name of Steam Engineer, there's no prizes for guessing that I love Steampunk!



Steam's style:
Hat – Hatpins: Spare Parts Tophat
Moustache - Gugu Dada: Moustache
Goggles - Jolbey & Jasper: Aviator goggles
Necklace – Collisions: Pandemonium Necklace
Shirt – aftershok: Steam shirt
Cincher – Punkd Out Designs: Cincher
Arm wraps - aftershok: Steam gloves
Boots – aftershok: Steam Boots, Steam 5 hunt gift
Arm implant – [param]: Steam powered arm implant
Gun – Noddystuff: Grapling Gun

All the above are gifts from designers participating in Steam5

Monocle - Brain Circuit Inc: The Eye Beholder Monocle, Steam3 hunt gift
Mechanoguts - Grim Bros: Mechanoguts, Steam3 hunt gift
Kneepads - [T.KING]: Spiked kneepads
Arm Bracer - [T.KING]: Spiked bracer
Belt – [T.KING]: Reload belt
Eyes – Sterling Artistry: September Exploration
Pose - Alchemy Immortalis: Victorian poses

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment