Sunday 4 September 2011

Superheated Steam

The other night I popped a DVD into my machine, it was a bit of unknown as I picked it up off a friend, it had a pretty cool title - "Superheroes" so I settled in for an action packed evenings viewing - epic fail. Turns out it was a HBO documentary about real life people who operate as real life vigilantes. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but I do think the byline on the linked page says it best! There are some classic moments however:
When Mr Extreme introduces you to the Extreme Cave, his trash filled apartment overflowing with filth
When Master Legend shows you around his Legend Van, reaches into his cooler and pulls out a cold beer and sucks it down... this one was way funny!

But back to SL, I have been doing a whole bunch of hunts lately and one of them is Steam The Hunt where I came across a Steam themed outfit honouring Scott Summers a.k.a. Cyclops. I just had to blog it, maybe I'm just a Marvel comic tragic but straight after watching Superheroes I did watch X Men First Class so I guess this outfit was always going to be blogged!


The visor is Mesh so you'll need Kirstens or Viewer 3 to see it properly

Steam's style -
Outfit - 22769: Steam 5 Hunt Gift The Cyclops
Hair - JOMO: Etched Hair 8c
Boots - Duh: Pirate boots

So until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment