Tuesday 15 November 2011

Cafe' Culture

I tried and I tried, I had primmed down and my render cost was tiny (115 in case you're interested), but still I lagged no matter what I tried so in the end.... I gave up trying to check out the Vintage Fair (the number of avis >10k was staggering) - maybe today? In the end I just trolled my inventory looking for things I've had hanging around for ages and this was the result:


Steam's style:
Shape - [ANATOMY]: Adam
Skin - Loop: Dean
Hair - Secrets: Vodka
Eyes - Sterling Artistry: NovemberHoney
Beard - sacred: Goatee V1
Cigarette - *.amato.*: tabacco
Jumper - Just BECAUSE: Autumn sweater
Scarf - ::[Mr.Poet]::: Wide Scarf
Bag - [BUKKA]: Leather bag
Pants - Argyle Anonymous: Rolled Jeans polka dots & Just dance socks
Shoes - [Bedlam]: Ozstars
Pose - aDORKable

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment