Sunday 6 November 2011

Newbie Style Challenge II

I was stalking a few blogs earlier today and I came across a challenge that one of my favourite bloggers, Bouncer Criss had blogged about. I followed the link and thought, hey I'd like to give that a go! The rules are pretty simple, spend less than L$550, use only items currently available and don't use anything from your library. There is no doubt that it's pretty damn hard for us fella's to put together a complete avatar for next to nix, but armed with half a fistful of dollars, off I went - you can check out Gogo's challenge here.




Steam's noob busting style:
Hair - Damselfly, Justice, black pearl, store gift
Eyes - Sterling Artistry: November Shadow, store gift
Skin - Belleza: Jacob, deep tan, group gift - L$250 to join
Shape - [Identity]: Sander, group gift - L$100 to join
Tattoo - Huz Tatts: Kanji, KMadd gift 
Piercings - Rebel Soul: Piercings and lipring, free on the Marketplace
Necklace - Find Ash: Double necklace - L$1
Jacket/shirt - Klam: Jordan leather jacket, L$99
Pants - !Funk, Leather pants, group gift
Shoes - [JP]:dsg, Sneakers, group gift
Poses - Located at the Free Photography Studio and Mall

All up, my total spend was L$450.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment