Sunday 8 January 2012

All Packed!

This is my last post for a few weeks whilst I head off exploring through Indochina. I am looking forward to getting out of Aussie for a bit and visiting places I've never seen. I've got one of the Man Made Wonders of The World planned from the original 1968 list which I'm a little stoked about as it will bring my tally to 4 in total - only another 6 to go!

Steam's (I'm heading off to the airport) style:
Shape - [Anatomy]: Famous Couples Collection Romeo
Skin - Belleza; Jacob, tan
Hair -  Kmadd: Logan, AD&DW #1 hunt gift (ends January 15, check the blog here)
Eyes - Mayfly: Deep Sky Eyes (Monet dawn W4)
Eyeliner tattoo - A.S.S: eyeliner
Tattoo - Wicked Tattoo: Armor, medium
Necklace - KA Piercings and Jewellery: Gothic Cross
Shirt - Graffitiwear: White shirt
Jacket - ::[Mr.Poet]:: Bat Sleeves Knit Coat, black *Mesh
Belt - Rfyre: Poetic belt
Bracelet: RH Design: One moment black onyx bracelet (sorry no SLURL)
Pants - A.S.S.: Raven pants
Boots - Kamreck Creations: Black boots
Suitcases - Naofan Teardrop: suitcases old school

See when I'm back in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment