Sunday 1 January 2012

The Morning After

Just wondering, anyone feeling a little seedy today, anyone wake up on a park bench wondering what and how, come on hands up now!

I orginally posted a version of this earlier today on The Torch, a blog I also post on aimed at helping SL noobs with their first steps in world (your's truly as a fashion writer) but I liked it so much I thought I'd post it here as well, given it's January 1 and all....

Man, I feel baaaaad!
Steam's Style:
Hair - Kmadd: Logan, AD&DW #1 hunt gift (ends January 15, check the blog here)
Skin - Belleza: Jacob, Christmans group gift
Eyes - Sterling Artistry: DecemberFestivity (pretty appropriate really!)
Jumper - Rotten Defiance: Grey Thermal
Jeans - Secret Passion: Prestige jeans

Have a great day and a great Year...


No comments:

Post a Comment