Thursday 26 May 2011

And with the shirt came.....

Heya Stylesters

This outfit had a strange beginning.
It all began when I stumbled across an old hunt gift at Actchio for the Ladyskulls unisex tattoo (still available) which I instantly liked for its understated design particularly when worn with this shirt.......

In my travels to put together an outfit to suit the tattoo I found Happyend (I'm sure there's a play on words there) and their free gift "Blue Shirt" - I was wrapped and this shirt will definitely remain part of my wardrobe into the future. The jeans and shorts combo came from Back & Writer Unlimited and were very reasonably priced- I also picked up a new tattoo which I'll save for another post. The textured belt appealed to me because it removed the need for a prim add on without detracting from the overall look.

You'll note I'm wearing my favourite shoes again.... I did warn you!

So you see, it all began with an old hunt gift tattoo :)

Today Steam is wearing:
Diamond stud earings - full perms & available from Formosa Club Secondhand Market
Unisex Ladyskulls tattoo - GSH hunt gift (still available) from Actchio
Shark Tooth Necklace - from the Delirium Style "The Falc"outfit found at the DS II sim
Blue shirt free gift - from HappyEnd
80's Jeans and shorts with textured belt - from Back & Writer Unlimited
Shoes - my faithful Dunks from UBU
Poses - from Time Engineer on the Marketplace

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment