Sunday 29 May 2011

Something a little more formal

Hey Stylesters

I thought I'd russle up something a little more formal and to be honest, I have been chaffing at the bit to post about Phoenix Rising, I thought that they had closed, but it seems they are now for sale and meanwhile everything is ON SALE - $25 per item, absolute bargain!!

The male section is really quite small especially when compared to what they offer for the girls, but the quality is certainly there and I have bought at least one of everything. I have no idea how long it will last, but at the time of posting they were still open and the $25 Linden sale was still on. Just a tip for free, send your girl there for some great formal and semi formal wear as well starting at L$1.

You will no doubt notice that this is the same outfit that features in my current blog banner - that's how much I like this outfit. The shirt itself also comes with two collars, the second (not shown) doesn't have the flexi tie attachment.

I have included a close up of the shoes, the first time I've done this, but I really do like them, they are high quality and the attention to detail is very good.


The tattoo is the one I promised I would show you from Back & Writer Unlimited, it is tintable and was on special at L$35.

Today Steam is wearing:
Achilleus piercing  L&R - group gift from Gabriel
Royal Onyx/Silver man necklace - from Milady's
Grey Push shirt with tie - from Phoenix Rising
Slate Risk dress pants - from Phoenix Rising
Hermony wristband - from Hermony
Hwy'lirics tintable tattoo - from Back&Writer Unlimited
Mens captoe royal Oxford dress shoe - from Cattiva e Cattivo
Poses - from Serenade


So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment