Sunday 22 May 2011

Welcome to Steam's Style

Welcome to my the very first post of my very first ever web blog! Being a live store model for well over 6 months I thought it was time to expand my fashion reach and blog what I like in male Second Life fashion.

First and foremost, if you're male and looking for fashion, you need patience, there is no doubt that being female in SL places you well ahead of us guys but with a little patience and a few lindens you can find what you need and are looking for.

So to introduce Steam, this is my base avatar:


Today Steam is wearing:
Black bead Necklace - group gift from Gabriel
Two strand necklace - group gift from Gabriel
Rob headphones -  from Robbish
Venom Vines Tattoo - from !K&L!
P-Belt spiked - from Cobrahive
Baggies - from ::Stray::
High top shoes - from UBU
Pose - from Time Engineer on the Marketplace

Hair, skin, eyes and shape will for the time being remain a mystery but suffice to say they are premium but well worth the investment.

You may notice that there is no hot link to ::Stray::, that's because the store is closed and they are no longer available. I agonised about whether to wear them for my first post but in the end they are my favourite jeans and were one of the first purchases made on this avatar so in the end I decided to wear them.

The UBU dunks will turn up time and again in my blog, I can almost guarantee it. They form the base for nearly every casual outfit I wear, with their colour change HUD they are well worth the spend and are a great investment.

The tattoo from !K&L! is also a favourite and will also no doubt make it into another post at some time into the future.

My influnces in SL are quite eclectic and range from steampunk, punk and grunge through to the more mainstream, but as you will see should you decide to follow my fashion travels, its all about texture quality and fit.

So that being said, I hope you enjoyed my first post.




No comments:

Post a Comment