Saturday 29 October 2011

After

When I was young, a kid, people often talked about the end. "The world is going downhill,fast" , my old man used to say, "And there's no way to stop it." Of course, I didn't fully understand that then, but I could still feel, and see the poverty and misery we lived in. By the time I was born, the world was slowly falling in disarray. Wars being fought at every step, water reserves diminishing, inflation. Then, the nuclear war started. We never knew who launched the first missiles.



But that doesn't even matter now, the Mechs came next. Some say they were created by the Steamers but no one knows for sure. They were human once, but not any more. Now they just hunt and kill, leaving only devastation in their wake.

Steam's Style:
Full avatar - High Mobius Creations: RimeIron Necromancer

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment