Thursday 27 October 2011

She Ripped my Heart Out - Part V: Life As A Blur

It seems sometime between then and now, one night after a few sherbets it was decided for me it was time for some ink! It's not a decision process I recall with a whole lot of clarity, although the result seems clear enough now...


I do remember waking up the next day with my self medication surrounding me and a fair amount of tingling discomfort wondering what, why, how and then finally... WTF!!

The night before must have been awesome.... that's right isn't it?

Steam's style:
Top -
Tattoo - Para Designs: Pirate, medium
Shorts - Eminence: RockSmith army camo
Bottom -
Undies - Somapop: White undies
Pants - Rotten Defiance: Rapist pants
Boots - Dolome Designs: Monk Strap Boot

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment