Wednesday 1 June 2011

Where's my dirt bike

Heya Stylesters

Whilst I was doing the SSH hunt I found myself in Kumaki Glasses Style, a store I had never really spent alot of time in, whilst I was searching around (although the hint was pretty good) I came across a range of awesome goggles. Now being influenced by Steam and Cyberpunk I'm no newcomer to the typical SL fare when it comes to goggles, but these were something special and I just had to have a pair. Really I can't say enough about them, they are high detail, high qaulity and what's more, there are a bunch of styles to choose from at the mainstore.

So that purchase now done it seemed to me that I needed an outfit to suit. I immediately thought of an outfit I'd seen at Delirium Style and from there I built up my dirt bike outfit with clothing also from Someplace Else and Okey Designs - the end result I think is a great take on the off road motorcylce genre with a decided punk influence to boot.



Today Steam is wearing:
Mohawk H043 black - free from Black Maria
Cintura Goggles - from Kumaki Glasses Style
Gangbanger tears facial tattoo - by yours truly - not for sale
Jacket - from the Delirium Style "Newklear"outfit found at the DS II sim
Gloves - L$1 wonders from Hermony
Jeans - group gift from Someplace Else
Cross boots - group gift from Okey Designs
Poses - from Time Engineer on the Marketplace

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment