Friday 3 June 2011

Couture 101 - Casual is Cool

Heya Stylsters

For a change of pace I went looking for something again a little more formal, understated but oozing class and this was what I found.....



The suit and shirt comes from [SE*Designz] and is called their "Casual Suit". Rather than try and dress it up I went and kept it casual with more of a summer feel by adding flip flops and sunglasses. This look really appealed to me and you can imagine yourself sucking down a few cold beers on a warm summers evening with your best lady on your arm dressed like this. The outfit also comes in separate layers for a shirt only or a jacket only option (not shown).

Consistent with my alternative bent in Second Life I added a face piercing and asian themed tattoo to top it off.

Today Steam is wearing:
Vagrasattva sunglasses -gift from elysion optic
Piercing - from Delirium Style at the DS II sim
Kyoto tattoo - from EBA
Casual suit - from SE Designz
Iron Cross ring - from Cobrahive
Magi take leather flip flops - from magi take
Poses - from Happy Dispatch

So until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment