Tuesday 7 June 2011

Menstuff Hunt Month

The Menstuff hunt is now well underway and yours truly has been very busy and has just finished all 151 listed locations and is now facing the daunting task of unpacking, reviewing, culling or putting away, damn what a dilemma!

I have managed to unpack a few items and I've decided to include them in the outfit I styled for this post, or rather, the outfit SZD styled that I added to. I have to say I'm really impressed with SZD and their attention to detail. For your purchase price you get an outift which may include shoes, piercings and other jewellry making them a great starting point when you are putting your own look together.

The outfit I chose for today didn't include shoes so I chose a fantastic pair of boots by Inedit - their Florida Aligator boots, really excellant styling, fit and detail. That I'm really happy with this purchase is an understatement.

This is the result:



Today Steam is wearing:
Ruby 03 blonde hair - from Black Maria
Black hair base tattoo layer - from CaTwA on the Marketplace
Homage sunglasses - Menstuff hunt gift from Philo
Revenge tattoo - Menstuff hunt gift from Wicked Tattoos
Determined outfit from SZD (including wrist bands and necklace)
Florida Aligator boots - from  iNEDIT
Poses - from SERENADE

June has gone mad with hunts - Depraved Summer Nights, Zombiepopcorn and Menstuff are the 3 I've been trying my hand at, there is some great gear to be had if you have the patience - so you know what you need to do:
Zombiepopcorn
Depraved Summer Nights
So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment