Sunday 26 June 2011

Urban Chic

It was a hot day, me and my buds were hanging out on the street corner, you know, just shooting the breeze and telling lies. It was a pretty cool time, some hot chicks strolled by every now and then helping give the optic nerve a workout, it was a good day!


What the f$%k you looking at?
In putting today's look I'm wrapped with the interaction between the Belleza skin and the [Identity] shape, it's produced one kick ass looking avatar, add to that the hair and....! It took me a while to find the right hair, well that was until I found Lotus - they sell awesome hair and there is no doubt I'll be back.

I've also been playing around with GIMP and seeing just what I can achieve with it... thank goodness for google!!

Today Steam is wearing:
Kentaro hair - from Lotus
Vibrant eyes - from A:S:S
Ashton skin - from Belleza
Shape - from Identity Studios
Anchor tattoo - from Para Designs
Temptation tattoo - from [BAIT]
Sin7 piercing - from iPOKE
Spine necklace - from Grumble
Darkness jeans - from [BAIT]
Sneakers - from [JP] dsg.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment