Saturday 10 December 2011

Busted!

I guess my mind is wandering at the moment and looking forward to the 3 weeks in IndoChina I've got booked in January - this has to be the reason I chose nightlife pictures from Patpong Road... please tell me I'm right?


There are two new releases I threw together for this post, first of it's the Aviator Set Red from VERO MODERO, I have to say I'm loving the open jacket. I also added in the Tri Bracelet from Philo, also a new release and a pretty sweet little addition with its great attention to detail.

Steam's Style:
Skin - [:najl designs:]: Zendo
Hair - Dura: Boy 25, black & blonde
Eyes - Sterling Artistry: DecemberFestivity
Necklace - Aidoru: fstone necklace
Tattoo - *ES*: Dragon Elements
Bracelet - Philo: Tri Bracelet
Outfit - VERO MODERO: Aviator set red
Pose - Stakey

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment