Thursday 22 December 2011

Pimpin Style

I would have to say, not having a working PC at home has been an interesting experience, still in the end it finally arrived... and two weeks early so for that I'm grateful. Very interesting to see how far IT has infected all aspects of your life, especially when you don't have it!

I've actually had this outfit for a while, but courtesy of my old laptop I couldn't show it until now! It comes from the same team that created the Science Fiction Tuxedo I featured in my last post a few weeks back . It does includes a few extra options I've not shown including a ripped tee and a bunch of chains you can wear on your thighs, arms and torso... however as soon as I saw it knew it would right at home down at the crack den RP Sim...

Steam's Style:
Sunglasses - Kumaki Glasses Style: Virgo
Goatee -  sacred: Facial hair goatee v2
Outfit -  EGO&GB: Fashion Victim
Tattoo - Wicked tattoo: Devotion
Boots - Duh!: Engineer Boots
Pose - Embody

So until next time (which will be pretty soon)...

No comments:

Post a Comment