Friday 5 August 2011

All Hunted Out

I have done so many hunts recently my inventory is set to burst. I was sorting through it [very slowly] and decided to throw together a few of my current favourite items I've picked up over the last little while and this was the result:


Everything I'm wearing is a hunt gift but the tshirt is a particular favourite mostly because I wore it a few times before I actually properly read what it says and then laughed and finally understood the strange comments I was reading in local chat!

Credits:
Hair - Me-I Humanoidism: Yang
Eyes - Birth: Presence Eyes Blue Burst
Ear Piercing - Loulou & Co: Utopia Cube
Necklace - Canterbury Creative: Rusty Cross Necklace
Tshirt - Cheeseburger: Gone Fisting
Boxers - Somapop: White Undies
Jeans - Trapt: Blue Baggie Jeans
Bracelets - Phoebe: Leather Wristbands ~ Black Stars
Tattoo - D&B: Odyssey Light Color Ink
Shoes - *BC322: Slip On Sneakers

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment