Tuesday 2 August 2011

Off to The Keys For The Weekend

I did promise something a little different this time around and I have had this jacket in my inventory for a little while waiting for the right time to share it. I didn't quite get away from MHOH6 however and I've included one hunt gift as well.:

Why is it I'm always standing around waiting for her?


Today's post all started with the jacket which I found a Gizza, I just had to have it, I grabbed a pair of pants from there as well and went looking for a set of aviators. I found the Aviator II from Solar Eyeware and they just topped it off.

Just perfect for jumping in the Cessna on a Friday afternoon and heading off for the weekend.

Credits:
Hair - MADesigns Hair - Boyd Dark Blonde
Beard - Sacred: Goatee v2 light
Sunglasses - Solar Eyeware: Aviator II
Jacket - Gizza: Aviator Suit Jacket
Finger tape - Zipper: Finger glove
Pants - Gizza: Flax Pants
Shoes - sf Designs: Laurent shoes
Bag - FIR & MNA: Duffle bag
Poses - Poise

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment