Sunday 21 August 2011

Smoko Break

My RL work touches so many industries but this week I found myself down at the docks in howling wind and teaming rain. So when I finally got around to trying on this hair (which I've had gathering pixel dust in my inventory forever) from Urban December, I just knew!




The jacket is pretty amazing, its got a bunch of adjustable prims so you can get the fit right and it looks pretty damn hot to boot. There are a few free gifts thrown into this post as well, namely the boots and the belt which are great quality.

Steam's Style:
Hair - Urban December:Atmosphere with cap/brown
Stogy - [Gentleman]: Cigar - Highland
Beard - Nanuk: Bjorn beard
Jacket - KING: Shedar Jacket (Spring)
Tank - Lets Get Dirty: TankTop 60T1 Headphones
Belt - Miladys: Black/Silver Man Belt
Jeans - Phoenix Rising: Dress Pants Slate
Boots - SANTO: HOOL Boots

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment