Monday 1 August 2011

What's Under Your Kilt a.k.a. Yet Another Look At MHOH6

Okay so I know I said in my last post I would do something different this time around...... but the thing is, new stores keep joining and participating in MHOH6 and participating stores release fantastic group gifts.

So best intentions... or as Robbie Burns ( a famous and appropriately Scottish poet) would say "The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men"

The outfit I'm wearing (complete from head to toe) is the August group gift from b[ELLE]isima (MHOH #64), I threw on a few other hunt gifts and voila:





I also blog for the The Torch, an online journal aimed at providing help and assistance to new residents where I style and blog low cost outfits and by far, this group gift ranks as one of the best formal male gifts I've come across and it will for sure have a permanent place in my inventory.

Credits:
Outfit (b[ELLE]isima: August Group Gift ) - MHOH #64
Pose (Pichanga: Walk Two) - MHOH #68
Eyes (SEGUNDA: Sena) - MHOH #102
Hair (Jomo: Etched hair 08a ) - MHOH #161
Skin (Ruby Skins: Timothy) - MHOH #167

As per my previous blogs, details on the hunt including instructions, hints and links can be found here:  http://makehimover2.blogspot.com/p/mhoh6.html

So maybe next time it won't be MHOH6, but honestly, who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Loved the humorous title to your post, Steam. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete