Thursday 11 August 2011

R.I.P. [BAIT]

I've been so busy in real life it's taken me ages to put this post together - something about RL work and priorities!!  In my spare time I did however go looking for a pair of jeans to pair with the awesome hoodie I picked up from FK!, my mind immediately turned to [BAIT]..... but I couldn't find the store. A quick check on the profile of Travis Enchanted showed me why. Huge shame, the store has closed and Travis has returned to real life. I still managed to pull a great pair of [BAIT] jeans from inventory where they will most likely always remain. So here's to [BAIT], their great gear and the hope they return one day!




Whaaaaa? I ain't f&#king doin nuthin!!!







Credits:
Skin - Endlix Skins: Endlix 04
Shape - [Identity]: Sieth
Hair - Cobrahive: Hyde in milk
Cigarette - Hermony: Ultimate cigarette
Plugs - BND: Face Plugs
Necklace - Shine: Atmosphere necklace
Tattoo - Wicked Tattoos: Power light ink
Hoodie -FK!: Hoodie
Keychain -Cobrahive:: Mono keychain
Finger tape - Sinistyle: Taped fingers and black nails
Belt - AoD: Sharp Eye
Jeans - [BAIT]: Rock n Rolla
Shoes - [JP]:dsg: Sneakers
Poses - Exposuer & lmb

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment