Wednesday 30 November 2011

Kickin It Old Skool

Real life is a killer at the moment with no relief in site, apparently my real life job has to take priority! Anyway enough of my complaining, even with time pretty tight I wanted to blog a new skin and shape I picked up from Essences - Claudio. This is not my normal look as you all know, but I still liked what I saw.... and thought I'd go old skool and go play the pinnies like back in the day when the ciggie pack was folded up under the shirt sleeve and smoking was expected!


Today Steam is wearing:
Shape - {.essences.}: Claudio
Skin - {.essences.}: Claudio
Hair - Tukinowaguma: Rage
Eyes:  Sterling Artistry: NovemberShadow
Cigarette - Hermony: ultimate cigarette
Facial tattoos -
Wicked tattoo: Musical lips
Pin me down: Bloody tears
Body tattoos: Wicked tattoo: Truth
Shirt - Overdose: Domo tshirt
Shorts - Sheep Door: Half Blue Jeans
Pose: Studio Sidhe: Unisex model pose #4

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment