Thursday 24 November 2011

She Ripped My Heart Out - Part VIII: The Next Call

I knew it would take time, apparently she had feelings too (who knew right!). The next time I rang I sure did learn all about them. By the time the call was over, I knew with 100% certainty how she felt, well, I think I remembered all about it for at least for the next 15 minutes...



At least we were talking now and we agreed to meet.... so all in all, things were looking up!



Steam's Style:
Hair - Cobrahive: Hyde
Facial hair - najl designs: facial hair tattoo
Tattoo - Para Designs: Pirate, medium
Ears - Soul Distraction: I <3 Pixel Sex plugs, large
T shirt - *Pounce*: Master Tee
Pants - Davinel: Insolit
Boots - INEDIT: Florida Aligator boots
Pose - Studio Sidhe: Unisex model Pose 6

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment