Monday 21 November 2011

Tobacco

I think now it's safe to assume that I am transferring my RL desire for tobacco into SL. I am a reformed smoker, so does that make it [or me] worse? Anyway, in case you've not been down to PHILO lately, they've just released this great leather jacket and shirt which I've thrown on today to help keep those impending winter chills at bay! It's pretty cool (or hot... whichever is the right descriptor here) and nicely textured. I also threw on the Thanksgiving gift skin from Akeruka which I thought added more of an urban appeal.


It's still Movember remember!
Steam's Style:
Skin - AKERUKA: Manuel thankgivings gift
Eyes - Sterling Artistry: NovemberShadow
Eyeliner - A.S.S: Makeup
Stache - sacred: Goatee v1
Cigarette - yours truly, durrie
Chin hair - Jaryth's Barber Shop: Chin Beard II
Necklace - Gabriel: Crest necklace black
Jacket - PHILO: Dean Jacket and shirt
Pose - Studio Sidhe: Unisex model pose 5

So until next time, here's to pixelated smoking!

1 comment: