Sunday 24 July 2011

My First Look at MHOH6

I have been a little distracted lately with MHOH6 and I haven't quite finished the hunt, with an extra 6 stores added it just seems to keep growing! I've taken time out however to post a few of the items I've managed to unpack so far:



Credits:
Ale skin - from  prodigal MHOH #49
Pose - from oOo MHOH #58
Monk boots - from Dolome Designs MHOH #90
Arthur outfit - from Dragonlady's Closet MHOH #105
Marco shape - from MEDesign MHOH #119
Sunglasses - from MIKAVO MHOH #139
Nagi hair - from Sadistic Hacker MHOH #141

You can find all the shop links here including instructions on how to get started: http://makehimover2.blogspot.com/p/mhoh6.html

It's been a fantastic hunt so far and I can't wait to finish and unpack everything.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment