Saturday 16 July 2011

Working Hard!

I was really wanting to style a look for this blog post that drew upon my own trade contractor roots and although I always knew what I wanted I ranged high and low through SL and took my time to put it together. The longer I blog the wider I roam as I find more and more fantastic designers and their wares; this post highlights a number of stores I've not previously been too and I am really pleased with the quality of their designs and textures.

Of particular note are:
HoD Lustful piercing - okay so it took me a little while to get the colour right but the end result is fantastic
Dragon Tattoo - I love it, great attention to detail and no evidence of stretching
Harvey biker boots - I really wanted a worn used work boot look and I really struggled.. that is until I found these
Justina unisex overall - this is the glue that held this look together, it took me a while to find these but I'm sure not disappointed with the end look.




Credits:
#47 hair jet black - from COLORS
Goatee beard light - from sacred
July Lagoon eyes - from Sterling Artistry
Lip ring - from Rebel Soul on the Marketplace
Dragon Elements tattoo faded - from *ES*
Braided Armband - from Virtual Insanity
Lustful piercing - from HoD
Justina overall unisex black - from Spirit Store
Harvey biker boots - from Tesla

So until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment