Friday 1 July 2011

Lost

For a long time I've been fascinated by contrasting themes in art, the greater the contrast, the more interesting the image. So when I found a steam locomotive in a field of wheat I just had to use it as a canvas for my blog. And what could be more contrasting then, perhaps a businessman complete with attache case looking very much out of place and perhaps even lost!

Where the hell am I?

Today Steam is wearing:
Boyd hair - from Madesigns
Reader glasses - from Adjunct
Kyoto tattoo - from EBA
Shirt/sweater - from Alphamale
Slate formal pants - from Phoenix Rising
Alligator boots - previously blogged here

I really enjoyed bringing this to you, I hope you enjoy. The backdrop I've used for this blog is part of the work of AM Radio under the auspices of the Institute for Digital Intermedia Arts at Ball State University and is called not surprisingly "The Wheatfields", it can be found here.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment