Sunday 10 July 2011

On The Road

I think I need to quit smoking in SL... I've noticed that a lot of my posts seem to have me with a lit cigarette hanging out of my mouth. I'm sure there's some sort of subconscious message to me there somewhere. I guess there's no plain packaging or health warnings on packets so no harm being done right?

Not sure I'm that hungry anymore!
This outfit all started with the trench coat, I was checking out a new menswear mall I found and saw this coat and just had to have it - I added the beard tattoo layer and voila! It really suited a dodgy diner weary road traveller look and  Olivia's Creepy Diner fitted the bill perfectly.

Credits:
#46 hair in jetblack - from Colors
Bjorn beard - from NANUK
Pilot sunglasses - from Okey
Cigarette - from [AD]
Caution blades choker - from AIDORU
Trenchcoat - from SF Designs
Graffiti jeans - from [*RD*]
Inner Dragon tattoo - from DragonLady's Closet
Old boots - from Dino's boutique
Pose - from Poise

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment