Monday 25 July 2011

My Second Look at MHOH6

Straight after my last post I went and finished MHOH6 and started the daunting task of unpacking and sorting things out. Actually I still have two stores to go but they aren't open until July 29 so it gives me a few days to crunch through my newly expanded inventory.

Here's what I've unpacked this time around:



Credits:
Glasses - from Kumaki Glasses Style MHOH  #2
Watch - from Kumaki Glasses Style MHOH  #2
KC boots - from Kamrek Creations MHOH #7
Addicted shape - from Shapes by Mim MHOH #21
Loki hair - from ME-I MHOH #24
Lip piercing, nose ring and ear rings - from Elemental Earth Design MHOH #54
Gear ring - from Peer MHOH #60
Frey Medium skin - from Reila Skins MHOH #64
Rusty cross necklace - from Canterbury Creative MHOH #80
Saint tattoo - from Wicked Tattoo MHOH #107
Black & white open shirt - from Tink Tattoos & Fashion MHOH #148
Blue leather pants - from ROC MHOH #158
Ghost eyes - from Body Couture MHOH #159
Poses - from Pichanga (MHOH #58) and oOo Studio (MHOH #59)

 You can find all the shop links here: http://makehimover2.blogspot.com/p/mhoh6.html

Stay tuned for more because I'm sure I will find a whole lot more to post!

Words: Steam Engineer
Photography: Steam Engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment